Chinese Album

Hi!friend, I come from China. Welcome to my Chinese Album.

Monday, May 08, 2006

I'll Make Your Son Suffer and Catch Cold, Too!

In the Song Dynasty there was a Grand Commander who spoiled his children. One day he came home and saw his son kneeling on the snow covered ground without a coat on. Having asked his son the reasons for such behavior, he disoovered that his own mother was punishing her grandson for a wrong-doing. He then took off his own coat, and ordering the servants to tie him up, knelt down on the snow covered ground beside his son.
His mother hearing about this went to ask him what the matter was.
"You're making my son suffer and catch cold. So now I'll make your son suffer and catch cold. too!" said the Grand Commander.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web chinesealbum.blogspot.com
chinaalbum.blogspot.com